We know Financial Aid is confusing for many students. We want to help you! Stop into the Welcome and One Stop Center for assistance. The Welcome Center staff are ready to support students with answers to questions and to help navigate the FAFSA and the Financial Aid process. Financial Aid Specialists are also on hand to help students needing extra assistance or special circumstances.
Welcome to the 2023-2024 academic year!
All students must complete the 2023-2024 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for financial aid. If you need assistance, please stop into the Welcome and One Stop Center, drop us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at (507) 285-7557. We are here to help!
The Minnesota Future Together Grant is available to students enrolled in a program leading to a high-need occupation. Awards for this program occur approximately mid-semester.
Financial Aid Resources
- The Financial Aid Process – How & When to Apply (FAFSA)
- Apply now! (Link to U.S. Department of Education – FAFSA)
- Cost of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Sources of Aid (Grants, Loans, Work Study, Scholarships)
- Financial Aid for Veterans
- Loans for PARENTS of undergraduate students
- Financial Management Information
- Rights and Responsibilities of Financial Aid Recipients
- Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Office Employees
- Contact information and location of Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Applicant Resources
- FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- CHECK MY STATUS (eServices Login)
- 皇冠hg2020手机app下载 Financial Aid Award Guide
- Disbursement Information and Textbook Charges
- Direct Deposit Information
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Work Study / Student Employment Programs
- Minnesota SELF Loan – Online Application
- Special Information for graduates
- Special Information regarding withdrawals and drops
- Satisfactory Academic Progress